2016 Nissan Altima for Sale near Bartlett, IL
Find Your Match at McGrath Nissan!
Prepare to be impressed. The 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Bartlett, IL, is a unique blend of performance and style and is taking charge of the midsize sedan segment. Best of all, the 2016 Altima is available today for a test drive at McGrath Nissan.
Whether you’re looking to take the roads over by force, or looking for an uptick in efficiency, the 2016 Altima can provide exactly what you’re looking for. The base engine on the 2016 Altima is a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine1 that offers 182 horsepower and 180 lbs.-ft. of torque. The Altima’s standard engine will get you 27/39 MPG city/hwy2, thanks to various fuel-saving features. Active Grille Shutters automatically close at highway speeds to decrease wind resistance, and its Xtronic CVT® transmission shifts through gears seamlessly and keeps you at the ideal RPM for the situation. Upgrade your power to the Altima’s renowned 3.5L V6 engine to get performance comparable to sports car with 270 horsepower and 251 lbs.-ft. of torque. You won’t lose much efficiency, either, as 3.5 Nissan trim levels earn 32 MPG hwy2.
The 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Bartlett, IL, is a sight to behold when it’s rolling down Stearns Road. Its aerodynamic exterior design mitigates wind resistance, thanks to hours of testing with Nissan engineers in wind tunnels. In the front, the Altima’s available LED headlights with integrated signature leave an impression, while its premium taillights provide style and visibility in the rear. On the Altima SR, smoked headlights and 18-inch aluminum-alloy sport wheels add another level of style to the jealous onlookers.
The 2016 Nissan Altima is a tech-savvy sedan that makes every drive more entertaining and hassle-free. The Altima has a rearview monitor3 that portrays what is behind you on a 7-inch touchscreen display on the center stack. Green, yellow, and red indicators show how close you are to objects. To make getting in and out easier, the Nissan Intelligent Key®4 allows you to get in and start up your Altima without taking the key fob out of your pocket or purse. Or for when the temperatures drop below zero degrees in the winter, remotely start your Altima so it’s warmed up and ready to go by the time you step inside.
In addition, with NissanConnectSM 5, you have access to a whole world of apps and entertainment. Google® Search for a place to go out to dinner, such as McMae’s, or use Bluetooth®6 for hands-free calling by using either voice-activated commands or steering-wheel-mounted controls so you’re always safe when you’re on the road.
1. CAL emissions (SULEV) equipment causes nominal reductions in horsepower (from 182 hp to 179 hp) and torque (from 180 lb-ft to 177 lb-ft). SULEV vehicles are available in California and some northeastern states.
2. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
3. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
4. Available only for 2.5 S and 3.5 S. Standard on Altima 2.5 S with Sport Value Package. State laws may apply; review local laws before using.
5. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated coststhat may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated withoutnotice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreementapply. See NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora® app via NissanConnectSM is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
6. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.