2016 Nissan Altima for Sale near Carpentersville, IL
Test Drive the Altima Today at McGrath Nissan!
Sedans are easy to come by, but the Nissan Altima effortlessly breaks the mold. The sleek exterior of this midsize sedan easily stands apart from the rest, while the interior is stocked with state-of-the-art technology and conveniences designed with you in mind. At McGrath Nissan, we have the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Carpentersville, IL, awaiting your test drive! You don’t want to miss out on this incomparable sedan.
Whether you’re on your commute to work or road tripping to Lake Geneva for the weekend, the available NissanConnectSM with Navigation, Mobile Apps, and Services1 is the perfect companion for every drive. With Navigation1, you’ll have access to Google® search2 for finding the highest-rated restaurant in the area, a built-in GPS system3, and SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link®4 that lets you stay en route and on time without getting stuck in stop-and-go conditions. Mobile Apps1 provides you with music, such as Pandora®5 and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4, social media outlets like Facebook® and Twitter, and so much more. And whenever you’re in need, features like Roadside Assistance and Automatic Collision Notification are just a touch away via Services1.
In addition to entertainment and assistance, the technology in the Altima is also present in an array of safety features. The available RearView Monitor6 displays your surroundings on the center touchscreen as you reverse, while the available Rear Cross Traffic Alert7 warns you of objects approaching from either side of the vehicle while backing up. For congested areas on the road, the Predictive Forward Collision Warning8 has your back. By keeping an eye on the two vehicles ahead, if it senses sudden deceleration, it automatically warns you audibly and visually on the instrument panel. Integrated with this is Forward Emergency Braking9, which can engage the brakes if you fail to slow down when warned.
As impressive as the advanced tech is inside the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Carpentersville, IL, wait until you see the many accommodating amenities. So you don’t always have to carry around your phone or wallet, the standard lockable glove box ensures they’ll stay safe and concealed while you’re not around. Combine the tilt/telescopic steering column with the 6-way or 8-way driver’s seat, and you have the perfect pair for finding the perfect driving position. Combat the chilly weather with the available heated front seats and heated steering wheel, while map lights and rear reading lights provides everyone visibility when the sun sets.
Experience even more of what this innovative sedan has to offer here at McGrath Nissan, your local Nissan dealer. Give us a call at (847) 695-6700 for more information on the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Carpentersville, IL, or visit our location at 945 East Chicago Street in Elgin, IL. We look forward to hearing from you!
1. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Cellular technology is evolving, and changes to cellular networks provided by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Should cellular provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora app via NissanConnect is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
2. Google® Points of Interest and Google® Send-to-Car may require subscription and owner consent to activate. Certain services, including Google® Points of Interest and Google® Send to Car, provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control. Should service provider terminate/restrict service, service may be suspended or terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment replacement or upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation due to service changes.
3. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status.
4. Required monthly subscriptions sold separately for each available SiriusXM feature after trial period, and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. Each SiriusXM feature availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options, and may only be available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service, NavWeather service, and SiriusXM TravelLink services (if any of the foregoing features are equipped on vehicle) available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2015 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Pandora® is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, Inc.
6. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
7. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. May not detect all moving vehicles. Speed and other limitations apply. See owner’s manual for details.
8. PFCW is intended to warn you before a collision occurs; it cannot prevent a collision. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
9. FEB cannot prevent accidents due to carelessness or dangerous driving techniques. It may not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Speedlimitations apply.