2016 Nissan Altima for Sale near Hanover Park, IL
Reach High Expectations with the 2016 Nissan Altima
A potent vehicle for a capable driver – the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Hanover Park, IL, gives you more car in every sense. Whether it’s just for commuting back and forth from work every day or going out of town on a weekend, the 2016 Altima is bound to get you where you want in style and comfort, not to mention speed. Uncover the virtues of this outstanding sedan and get behind the wheel for a mesmerizing ride here at McGrath Nissan.
The new Altima looks stunning from every angle. Beautiful sculpted lines run across its silhouette, giving it a poised and commanding look. Projector-type halogen headlights cast a hypnotic stare from the front fascia, dazzling with the available boomerang-shaped LED headlights with integrated signature. And dual chrome exhaust finishers leave a lasting impression as the car cruises by on Barrington Road.
The Altima owes its performance to the available Active Grille Shutters, which reduce wind resistance, while the 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine pushes on at a formidable 182 horsepower and 180 lb.-ft. of torque. And for an even more energy-packed boost, rev up the pistons on the 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine, which comes in the 3.5 SR and 3.5 SL models, for a thrust of 270 horsepower and 251 lb.-ft. of torque.
Allow yourself to be indulged by the lux interior of the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Hanover Park, IL. Step inside and start the car without fumbling for the keys, thanks to the remote keyless entry with Push Button Ignition. The available 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with 2-way power lumbar support cradles your spine to give you ergonomic support, minimize discomfort, and help your muscles relax as you drive home after a hard day’s work. Choose to upgrade to leather upholstery, should you wish for a more upscale feel. For even more convenience, there’s the available heated function for the front seats and the steering wheel to help keep you warm and toasty on those cold winter mornings. And with the available power sliding glass moonroof, you can let in a touch of sunshine for warmth and light.
As for smart features, the 2016 Nissan Altima has plenty to offer. The Advanced Drive-Assist® Display2, which is located on the instrument cluster, provides you with real-time information on your car’s performance and can show incoming calls, text messages, navigation instructions, and service warnings, among other things. The Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System3 allows you to pair your mobile phone wirelessly, so that you can answer and make calls easily through the steering wheel-mounted controls and voice-recognition. It also enables you to stream audio and listen to your tunes. If you're an iPhone® user, the Altima even offers available Siri® Eyes Free4 integration. And for a simpler way to back out and parallel park, the available RearView Monitor5 is there to help you as an extra pair of eyes.
Now that you have been introduced to the 2016 Nissan Altima for Sale near Hanover Park, IL, don’t hesitate to come over to McGrath Nissan to check it out in person. You won’t be disappointed. Our Finance Department will be happy to assist you with your purchase.
1. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Information displayed is dependent on how vehicle is equipped.
2. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
3. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
4. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use feature when safe to do so. Compatible smartphone required. Availability of specific feature is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner’s Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details. Text rates and/or data usage may apply. Certain services, including Siri®, are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control. Should service provider terminate/restrict service, service may be suspended or terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment replacement or upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation due to service changes. Siri® Eyes Free is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
5. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.