2016 Nissan Frontier for Sale near Bartlett, IL
Hard-working and Durable: the 2016 Nissan Frontier
The Frontier isn’t just a name of a ground-breaking truck, it’s a way of life. Expand your horizons and take charge of your life with the 2016 Nissan Frontier for sale near Bartlett, IL. It’s a truck that is built to last, and you can get behind the wheel of one of these behemoths for a test drive today at McGrath Nissan.
The 2016 Frontier offers a pair of high-performance engines for you to choose from, based on your trim level. The standard engine for the Frontier is a 2.5L 4-cylinder that gives you 152 horsepower and 171 lbs.-ft. of torque. To kick things up a notch, upgrade to a 4.0L V6 engine to gain access to 261 horsepower and a best-in-class1 281 lbs.-ft. of torque. You’ll have more than enough towing power as the 2016 Frontier will give you a 6,500-lb. towing capacity2. You won’t lose any efficiency as the Frontier has an available Flex Fuel Vehicle feature that allows you to choose E85, standard gasoline, or a mixture of the two. All in all, you can expect 19/23 MPG city/hwy3 from the 2016 Frontier.
The 2016 Nissan Frontier for sale near Bartlett, IL, offers a high-tech interior to ensure that you’re always connected when you’re out on the road. It all starts with the NissanConnectSM system4. With integrated navigation and NissanConnectSM Apps, you can access your favorite apps directly on the Frontier’s 5-inch color display. Listen to your favorite tunes through Pandora® Radio4 or iHeartRadio for Auto5; you’ll have crystal-clear sound quality through the Rockford Fosgate®6 sound system that has eight speakers and two subwoofers distributed around the interior. For safe communication while you’re on the road, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant7 plays your phone calls through the Frontier’s speaker system, and you can send texts with simple voice commands.
You can be sure that you’re always safe when you’re in the 2016 Frontier, as it provides three layers of security to protect, respond, and monitor you and your truck. An available RearView Monitor8 gives you a set of eyes in the back of your head to take the hassle out of backing up. The Frontier has Vehicle Dynamic Control9 that gives you added stability to regulate your steering and braking to ensure that you’re always in control, even during inclement weather. With the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System10, all of your passengers will be protected in the event of a collision with driver and front passenger seat-mounted side-impact air bags10 and roof-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags10.
McGrath Nissan is the place to go if you’re in the market for a new Nissan vehicle. In addition to the 2016 Nissan Frontier for sale near Bartlett, IL, McGrath Nissan has all of the latest models from Nissan for you to feast your eyes on. Our dealership is located at 945 East Chicago Street in Elgin, IL. Stop by today and check out the 2016 Nissan Frontier!
1. Ward's Light Vehicle Market Segmentation. MY15 Frontier vs. 2015 Small Pickup Class. Available features based on 2015 V6 models on manufacturers' websites.
2. 6,500 lbs. max. towing. King Cab 4x2 model. 7-pin connector trailer wire harness and tow hitch receiver required. When towing at or near Maximum Trailer Weight, the allowable vehicle cargo and/or number of passengers is reduced because it is necessary to stay below the Gross Combined Weight Rating and the Gross Axle Weight Rating. If the vehicle has cargo and passengers, the allowable Maximum Trailer Weight is reduced. See your Towing Guide and owner’s manual for proper use.
3. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 19 City, 23 Highway. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
4. Pandora® is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, Inc.
5. iHeartRadio is a trademark owned by Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. All uses are authorized by license.
6. Rockford Fosgate® is a registered trademark of Rockford Corporation.
7. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth for details.
8. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots or warn of moving objects. May not detect every object. Always check surroundings before moving vehicle. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. Always turn to check what is behind you before backing up.
9. VDC, which should remain on when driving except when freeing the vehicle from mud or snow, cannot prevent accidents due to abrupt steering, carelessness, or dangerous driving techniques. Always drive safely.
10. Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system; always wear your seat belt. Even with the occupant-classification sensor, rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. Also, all children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. And please see your King Cab® Owner's Manual for specific information about the safest way to secure a child restraint in a Frontier® King Cab®. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents; see your owner’s manual for more details. Inflated air bags shown for illustration purposes only, actual coverage area may differ. Air bags deflate after deployment.