2016 Nissan Frontier for Sale near Carpentersville, IL
The Pickup of Superb Capability
For work or play, the Nissan Frontier is the pickup of your dreams. An extraordinary amount of versatility and capability is found with this truck, on top of a luxury-like interior with the latest in technology. Stop by McGrath Nissan to get a better look at the 2016 Nissan Frontier for sale near Carpentersville, IL, with a test drive.
The all-new Frontier comes equipped with the availability of two engines. The 2.5L 16-valve 4-cylinder engine puts 152 horsepower and 171 lb.-ft. of torque at your advantage, while the 4.0L V6 takes it up a notch with 261 horsepower and 281 lb.-ft. of torque at the disposal of your right foot. Bringing along your boat for adventures on Fox River is easier than ever thanks to the maximum 6,500-lb. towing capacity1 with the V6 engine, and 3,500-lb. towing threshold1 with the 4-cylinder powertrain.
Whether the road takes you down the smoothest of pavement or the roughest of terrain, the Frontier is well-equipped to handle any kind of driving condition. For slick streets, the Active Brake Limited Slip automatically applies the brakes once it senses wheel spin and directs power to the wheels with the most traction to maintain steering control. For encountering steep hills or valleys, Hill Start Assist2 holds brake pressure to ensure a safe transition from brake to accelerator, while Hill Descent Control2 helps maintain speed and control while going downhill.
The cab of any pickup is important for truck buyers, and the 2016 Nissan Frontier for sale near Carpentersville, IL, exceeds all expectations. The Utili-track® Channel System3 is a first-in-class4 structure for Nissan, which puts channels on the bed floor, in addition to the walls and header. Simply place the four aluminum-alloy cleats anywhere along the channels, hook up and secure your cargo, and hit the road. The cargo bed light provides prime visibility when the sun sets, while the locking tailgate ensures your belongings stay safe in the Frontier when you’re not around.
To accompany all of this power and capability, the interior of the Frontier is as innovative as ever. A great aspect of this pickup is the absence of B-pillars in the door frame, which allows for a wide opening to load in your gear. The rear seat also features an available 60/40-split flip-up function that grants a flat loading floor and an increase in overall space. Bluetooth®5 technology lets you wirelessly stay in touch with friends and family, as well as stream your own audio. Up to three 12-volt power outlets let you charge up your compatible devices, while the USB port6 and auxiliary audio jack7 let you connect them to the Frontier to gain access to apps, music, and more.
1. When towing at or near Maximum Trailer Weight, the allowable vehicle cargo and/or number of passengers is reduced because it is necessary to stay below the Gross Combined Weight Rating and the Gross Axle Weight Rating. If the vehicle has cargo and passengers, the allowable Maximum Trailer Weight is reduced. See your Towing Guide and owner’s manual for proper use.
2. Hill start assist & hill descent control is not available for King Cab S, SV 4-cylinder King Cab, Desert Runner™ King Cab and Desert Runner™ Crew Cab models. Only available with automatic transmission and 4x4.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo.
4. The Utili-track® Channel System has been on the Frontier since its introduction in 2005.
5. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
6. Always give your full attention to driving. Avoid operating your iPod® in such a way that you can be distracted during vehicle operation. See Dealer for details. iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod® not included.
7. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. External device not included.