2016 Nissan Maxima for Sale near St. Charles, IL
You Don’t Need to Upgrade in Price to Upgrade Your Sedan: Meet the All New 2016 Maxima
Looking for a luxurious vehicle without paying the “luxurious” price? The 2016 Nissan Maxima for sale near St. Charles, IL, is more likely than not to fit the bill. With an enormous list of standard features on the base S model, it’s easy to attain that opulence without emptying your savings account to do it.
After taking a year long hiatus, the Maxima has been re-introduced to the 2016 lineup and has been entirely redesigned. Longer by over two inches and 1.3 inches closer to the ground, it’s more stylish and more aerodynamically sound1. The interior materials are of higher quality, as well, adding to the elegant feel. Faux leather accents amid the simulated suede upholstery help the Maxima break into the luxury car segment.
Available in five trim levels, this 5-seater sedan is an excellent family car, especially if there are young children involved. One of the greatest features of the 2016 Nissan Maxima for sale near St. Charles, IL, is the cabin’s ability to block out sound. The upgraded 3.5-liter V6 is now built to produce 10 extra horsepower while using less gas and still reducing the noise. Auditorially laminated windshield glass and front windows coupled with a Bose®2 noise-cancelling audio system round out the Maxima’s effort to create a hushed cabin space, a major bonus for parents driving around sleeping infants.
As well as being quiet, the 2016 Maxima is also thoughtfully laid out. There’s room above the shifter for even the largest of phones on the market (such as the iPhone 6) and two USB ports to accommodate both driver and passenger. It’s easy to prop phones in the bin and be able to see notifications pop up, which is a nice touch.
1. According to Edmonds.com.
2. Bose® is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation.
3. Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system; always wear your seat belt. Even with the occupant-classification sensor, rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents; see your owner’s manual for more details.
4. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. May not detect all moving vehicles. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
5. The Blind Spot Warning System is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
6. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. May not detect all moving vehicles. Speed and other limitations apply. See owner’s manual for details
7. PFCW is intended to warn you before a collision occurs; it cannot prevent a collision. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
8. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora,® if Pandora® app via NissanConnectSM is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
9. Cannot prevent accidents due to carelessness or dangerous driving techniques. It may not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Speed limitations apply.
10. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status.
11. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth for details.