2016 Nissan Pathfinder for Sale near Bartlett, IL
Upgrade to the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder at McGrath Nissan!
For a vehicle that thrives off the beaten path, check out the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder. It’s durable and capable off-road, while remaining efficient and comfortable for you and the whole family. For a deeper look in-person, stop by McGrath Nissan for a test drive of the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Bartlett, IL.
The 2016 Pathfinder provides more than enough power for your toughest jobs. The Pathfinder has a 3.5L V6 engine across all its trim levels that displaces an impressive 260 horsepower and 240 lbs.-ft. of torque. Its power is on display once you hook up and tow with the Pathfinder, and you’ll have access to a 5,000-lb. towing capacity1, which is the most in its class2. You’ll have no problem towing your boat over to Mallard Lake Forest Preserve. To make sure that your performance is perfectly tuned for the given environment, the Pathfinder has a class-exclusive2 All-Mode 4x4i Dial that allows you to manually shift between 2WD and 4WD, or simply leave it in Auto Mode and let your Pathfinder do the work for you. Things get even better when you consider the 2016 Pathfinder gets 20/27 MPG city/hwy3, so you won’t be guzzling gas at the pump.
The 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Bartlett, IL, is able to provide a commodious interior that exudes coziness and luxury. With seating room for seven, the Pathfinder is built to accommodate the whole family. Class-exclusive4 reclining third-row seats are standard so your little ones can catnap even when they’re in the third-row. For entertainment, the Pathfinder keeps everyone amused with its Tri-Zone Entertainment System5. The driver and front passenger enjoy music on the 8-inch touchscreen in the front of the vehicle, while those in the back will be entertained by dual 7-inch DVD monitors. To make sure your cabin stays nice and quiet, the backseat movies are played through wireless headphones.
Nothing is more important than arriving to your destination safely. The Pathfinder is equipped with the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System6 that uses sensors in your seat belts to determine the optimal inflation rate to keep you safe in the event of a collision. To avoid danger in the first place, the available Blind Spot Warning lights up if another vehicle is detected in your blind spot, and it will give an audible warning if you start to change lanes. For those tough-to-see situations when backing out of a parking spot, the Around View® Monitor6 gives you a 360-degree view of your surroundings, thanks to four cameras located around the Pathfinder.
All of this and much, much more is available on the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Bartlett, IL. Stop by , located at 945 East Chicago Street in Elgin, IL, to get behind the wheel and test drive this one of a kind SUV!
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
2. Ward's Large Cross/Utility Market Segmentation. MY15 Pathfinder vs. 2015, 2014 Large Cross/Utility Class.
3. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 20 City, 27 Highway. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Mileage listed for Pathfinder 2WD. Use for comparison only.
4. Ward's Segmentation. MY15 Pathfinder vs. 2015 Large Cross/Utility Class. Passengers should not ride in the reclined position while the vehicle is in motion.
5. Tri-Zone operation requires compatible auxiliary media system. See Owner's Manual for details.
6. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.