2016 Nissan Pathfinder for Sale near Carpentersville, IL
The SUV That Caters to All of Your Needs
No matter how smooth, rough, or slick, you’ll easily conquer any road you encounter when behind the wheel of the Pathfinder. This SUV promises an exhilarating, entertaining, and commodious drive every time you buckle up. The 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Carpentersville, IL, is available here at McGrath Nissan – take it out for a spin today!
Regardless of what trim you opt for, all Pathfinder models are equipped with the rewarding 3.5L 24-valve V6 powertrain. This engine pushes forward with 260 horsepower and 240 lb.-ft. of torque – without the sacrifice on fuel economy considering its maximum 27/20 MPG city/hwy1. To match your driving conditions, whether it be rocky terrain in the middle of nowhere or a fresh layer of snow, the All-Mode 4x4-i Intuitive 4WD System is optional for all trims – a feature only the Pathfinder has in its segment2. With this innovative system equipped, you have your choice of 2WD for better mileage, 4WD for inclement conditions, or Auto Mode that makes the decision for you.
For hauling heavy loads, such as a camper-trailer to Burnidge Forest Preserve, the Pathfinder offers an astounding maximum 5,000-lb. towing capacity3 – also the most standard towing in its class2. When you don’t need to bring along bigger toys, the interior of the Pathfinder is able to cater to all of your versatile needs. With all seven seats occupied, you’ll have 16 cubic ft. of cargo space3 in back to pack full. Need more room? Utilize the 50/50 split-folding third-row seat to accommodate your cargo, which extends your rear space to 47.8 cubic ft. of room3 when folded flat. And for the most in space in the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Carpentersville, IL, fold flat the 60/40 split-fold-down second-row seat for a commodious 79.8 cubic ft. of total room3 at your advantage.
Not only is the Pathfinder extremely adaptable and capable, it’s also stocked with the latest technology. For a quick and easy way to get on the road, the Pathfinder is standard with a Push Button Ignition, as well as remote keyless entry for ultimate convenience and access. The Nissan Navigation System4 provides you with handy features, such as Bluetooth®5 connectivity, turn-by-turn directions, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio6, to keep you satisfied on every drive. For your little ones in back, the Tri-Zone Entertainment System7 comes standard. Completely separate from the music up front, your backseat passengers have the luxury of watching a movie, playing a video game, and even plugging in a laptop via the dual 7-inch DVD monitors.
The only thing standing in your way from getting to drive the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Carpentersville, IL, is a trip to see us at McGrath Nissan. Visit today to experience this SUV firsthand.
1. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 20 City, 27 Highway. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
2. Ward's Large Cross/Utility Market Segmentation. MY15 Pathfinder vs. 2015, 2014 Large Cross/Utility Class.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
4. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status.
5. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth for details.
6. Required monthly subscriptions sold separately for each available SiriusXM feature after trial period, and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. Each SiriusXM feature availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options, and may only be available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service, NavWeather service, and SiriusXM TravelLink services (if any of the foregoing features are equipped on vehicle) available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2015 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
7. Tri-Zone operation requires compatible auxiliary media system. See Owner's Manual for details.