2016 Nissan Rogue for Sale near Carpentersville, IL
The Ideal Crossover to Take on Your Everyday
Here at McGrath Nissan, we have the 2016 Nissan Rogue for sale near Carpentersville, IL. From the outside in, this compact SUV is a whirlwind of innovation and style. From a refined interior, cutting-edge technology, to uncompromising power, the Rogue truly is a work of wonder. Visit us today to get behind the wheel with a test drive!
Under the hood is the sole 2.5L 4-cylinder engine with tantalizing capability. Streaming 170 horsepower and 175 lb.-ft. of torque, this powertrain is nothing short of exhilarating. While FWD comes standard on all trims, Intuitive AWD is optional. This intelligent system makes those mid-winter drives down Western Avenue a little more calming and controlled by redirecting torque to the wheel(s) with a loss of traction. For even more confidence, the Rogue is also equipped with Active Ride Control for smooth drives over bumps, Active Trace Control1 for optimal turns, and Active Engine Braking for prime control and handling.
Guiding you down every road are standard halogen headlights, as well as LED Daytime Running Lights for a crystal-clear view and striking appearance. The available fog lights cut through hard-to-see conditions, while the optional heated side mirrors help whisk away ice and snow for prime visibility of the road behind you. Inside, there’s just as much innovation. The Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition allows for an effortless way to access the Rogue and start or cut the engine. With the Quick Comfort® heated front seats equipped, every ride is a little more bearable when the temperature drops.
The interior of the 2016 Nissan Rogue for sale near Carpentersville, IL, continues to impress with its wide-range of versatile abilities. For days at Raceway Woods Forest Preserve, you’ll be able to bring along everyone thanks to 5-passenger or available 7-passenger seating with the Family Package. With three rows intact, your trunk allows up to 9.4 cubic ft. of space2. Fold the 50/50 split-folding third-row seat flat when not needed, and your trunk area expands to 39.3 cubic ft. of room2. And, with the second row collapsed, you have an abundant 70 cubic ft. of total space2 at your disposal. Thanks to the available power liftgate and the side doors' capability to open a full 77 degrees, accessing the Rogue from any angle is as easy as ever.
Whether you take frequent weekend getaways or endure long commutes daily, the Nissan Rogue is outfitted with an array of features to make every drive enjoyable. The available NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Mobile Apps3 puts a world of technology at your fingertips. Via the 7-inch center touchscreen, you have access to Pandora®4 and iHeart Radio5, over 150 channels of entertainment, news, and the like with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio6. You can even keep up with the Cubs game scores, stock market data, and forecasted weather with SiriusXM® Travel Link®6.
The 2016 Nissan Rogue for sale near Carpentersville, IL, is filled to the brim with the latest in technology and comfort features for the whole family. Experience it firsthand with a test drive at McGrath Nissan today!
1. Active Trace Control cannot prevent accidents or loss of control. It is the driver’s responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
3. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora app via NissanConnect is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
4. Pandora® is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, Inc.
5. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. iPod is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod not included.
6. Required monthly subscriptions sold separately for each available SiriusXM feature after trial period, and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. Each SiriusXM feature availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options, and may only be available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service, NavWeather service, and SiriusXM TravelLink services (if any of the foregoing features are equipped on vehicle) available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2015 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.