2016 Nissan Rogue versus 2016 Subaru Forester near Carpentersville, IL
See How the Rogue Prevails Against the Forester
The latest edition of the Nissan Rogue is exceeding all expectations. From its spacious interior, versatile amenities, to advanced technology, this crossover is the whole package. To see how it stacks up against the competition, we at McGrath Nissan put together a head-to-head between the 2016 Nissan Rogue versus 2016 Subaru Forester near Carpentersville, IL.
When you’re behind the wheel of the 2016 Rogue, you’ll have access to a variety of tech-savvy features you won’t find in the Forester. Safely receive, respond, and keep in touch with your family and friends no matter how far you travel thanks to the standard hands-free text messaging assistant1 in the Rogue. While both crossovers are equipped with a rearview camera, the Rogue takes it to the next level with the available Around View® Monitor2. This system utilizes four wide-angle cameras, located on the front, rear, and side mirrors, for an aerial shot of the Rogue for prime reversing and parallel parking on busy streets.
Whether you have the vehicle packed with your favorite people or cargo for weekend getaways, the Nissan Rogue proves to be better equipped to handle all of your needs. In the rear, the Rogue offers 39.3 cubic ft. of trunk space3, while the Forester only offers 34.4 cubic ft. of room3. If that’s not enough, the Rogue also excels in another area. Bringing along five friends for the ride is easy in the Rogue and Forester, but what do you do if you have more people to transport? With the available Family Package, the 2016 Rogue comes equipped with a third-row seat, which expands your 5-passenger seating to 7-passenger.
Continuing with the interiors of this comparison of the 2016 Nissan Rogue versus 2016 Subaru Forester near Carpentersville, IL, we see that the Rogue effortlessly keeps its lead. While the 2016 Forester is standard with four bottle holders, the Rogue adds on an additional four cup holders, and when you have the third row equipped, two more cup holders are thrown into the mix for a grand total of 10 beverage holders in the Rogue. No matter where you’re seated in the Rogue, the availability of nine speakers, including two woofers, brings your favorite music to life. The Subaru can only offer you a total of eight available speakers inside the cabin.
Commuting to and from work or getting away for the weekend can easily drain your fuel tank, but in this comparison, one of these crossovers make those frequent drives a little more bearable. The Subaru Forester achieves a fuel rating of 22/32 MPG city/hwy4, which are respectable numbers for its segment. On the other hand, the Nissan Rogue allows its drivers to enjoy a remarkable 26/33 MPG city/hwy5 maximum fuel economy.
When it comes to the battle between these two crossovers: the 2016 Nissan Rogue versus 2016 Subaru Forester near Carpentersville, IL, the Rogue is undeniably the winner. Experience the Nissan Rogue firsthand at McGrath Nissan today with a test drive!
1. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
2. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
4. EPA-estimated fuel economy. Actual mileage may vary.
5. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 26 City, 33 Highway. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions - use for comparison only.