2016 Nissan Sentra for Sale near Carpentersville, IL
The Trendsetting Compact Car
When looking for your next compact sedan, there’s nowhere better to turn than the Nissan Sentra. This bold and impressive vehicle is a head-turner no matter where the road takes you. Open the door, and there’s even more jaw-dropping features to behold. Whether it’s the highly advanced technology, the exceptionally-crafted design, or the commodious and open layout, the 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Carpentersville, IL, truly is a sight to see. We at McGrath Nissan have this innovative vehicle in our new vehicle showroom; experience it today with a test drive.
The redesigned exterior boasts a new front and rear fascia that’s sure to spark every onlooker’s interest. The aerodynamic silhouette effortlessly glides down John F. Kennedy Drive, while the available 17-inch alloy wheels tread by confidently and stylishly. The honeycomb-patterned front grille undeniably makes a statement at every turn, as available LED low-beam projector headlights with LED accents are nothing short of extraordinary. And for those pesky winter days where ice and snow coat your side mirrors, the Sentra offers a heated function to melt away all obstructions.
Whether you’re driving, riding co-pilot, or in the back, the Nissan Sentra offers all of its passengers a luxury-like experience. Available leather-appointed seating ensures a comfortable feel for all, while heated front seats help battle the inevitable winter chill. A choice of Silver or Piano Black trim lines the interior for an eye-catching look, as the available leather-wrapped steering wheel provides the driver with a gentle and comforting hold. The 60/40 split-fold-down rear seat easily maximizes your cargo-carrying capabilities, and the 95.9 cubic ft. of total passenger volume lets everyone sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
Although the 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Carpentersville, IL, is a compact car, it certainly doesn’t lack in offering an array of tech-savvy features to cater to your every need. With just a simple touch, the Push Button Ignition awakens and cuts the engine, while the Nissan Intelligent Key® lets you unlock and lock the doors to the Sentra without needing to fumble around for your keys. The dual zone automatic temperature control provides you and your front passenger with the ideal climate year-round, and, when the weather permits, take advantage of the available power sliding moonroof with tilt feature – an amenity you’ll cherish for those cruises along Fox River.
To keep up with the ever-changing times of technology, the latest edition of the Sentra is stocked with the latest tech features. With the available NissanConnectSM with Mobile Apps1, you can stay in-the-know with traffic updates, check the weather for tomorrow’s game at Bonnie Dundee Golf Course, and explore new genres of music with Pandora®2 Radio. No matter how far you may travel, staying in touch with your loved ones is an easy feat. Thanks to Bluetooth®3 connectivity, Siri® Eyes Free4, and the hands-free text messaging assistant5, you can always be in constant contact with the world around you.
1. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora® app via NissanConnect℠ is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
2. Pandora® is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, Inc.
3. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license.
4. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use feature when safe to do so. Compatible smartphone required. Availability of specific feature is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner's Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth for details. Text rates and/or data usage may apply. Certain services, including Siri®, are provided by independent companies not within Nissan's control. Should service provider terminate/restrict service, service may be suspended or terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment replacement or upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation due to service changes. Siri® Eyes Free is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
5. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply.