2016 Nissan Sentra for Sale near Hanover Park, IL
Discover the New 2016 Sentra
The new design of the 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Hanover Park, IL, gives you so much more for its value. You’ll essentially have the interior space of a full-size car in a compact car’s body. Keep reading and find out more about what this versatile sedan has in store, here at McGrath Nissan.
In the 2016 Sentra, you get to cheat on conventional space. You won’t believe how ample the cabin feels in this small sedan! At 111 cubic ft.1, this car gives you generous seating for five passengers, offering 42.5 inches of legroom in the front and 37.4 inches of legroom in the back. You and your friends will definitely not feel cramped when driving towards the city on I-90 for a night on the town. And by allowing in extra rays of sunlight with the power sliding glass moonroof with tilt feature, your ride will feel as commodious and airy as ever.
The 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Hanover Park, IL, takes great strides with its 1.8L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine. With 130 horsepower and 128 lb.-ft. of torque, this powertrain proves to be not only potent but also extremely efficient. It delivers its most outstanding fuel economy when paired with the Xtronic CVT® transmission2, giving you 30/40/34 MPG city/hwy/combined3, which translates into less time and many spent at the gas station. In addition, you can switch between Eco, Normal, and Sport drive modes according the desired performance you wish to attain.
As for amenities, the 2016 Sentra comes with plenty to keep you connected and entertained. The Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System4 allows you to connect your mobile wirelessly to make and answer phone calls with minimum distraction. You also get a USB connection port for iPod® interface and other compatible devices5 to access your music in a convenient way. And the available Bose® Premium Audio System6 brings you eight speakers, including two subwoofers, to give you superb sound quality.
Smart Auto Headlights come standard on all trims of the Nissan Sentra, which help make every drive easier for you. They switch on and off automatically when passing through tunnels, turn on in dim and dark lighting conditions, and turn off when the engine stops running to avoid accidental battery drainage. The RearView Monitor7 comes standard on higher trims and will help you have a better perception of your rear surroundings when backing out of your driveway or attempting to parallel park. And cruise control with illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls eases long trips on the highway by giving your feet a rest from the pedals.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo.
2. FE+® S models
3. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary — use for comparison only.
4. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner’s Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
5. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod® or other external device not included.
6. Bose® is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation.
7. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.