2016 Nissan Sentra for Sale near Schaumburg, IL
Practical in Every Sense
Looking for a car that gives you more efficiency for your hectic lifestyle? Constant stops at the gas pump can add up quickly, that’s why you need a vehicle like the 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Schaumburg, IL. Discover the perks of owning this capable compact sedan by visiting us at McGrath Nissan, your local and trustworthy Nissan dealer.
Worrying about all the driving around you need to do? From going to and from the office, to shopping at the Jewel-Osco at Hoffman Plaza Shopping Center, to picking up the kids from Wise Road/Schaumburg KinderCare, your day can be a handful already. Therefore, a car that is practical, sturdy, and reliable can be your best friend. Here’s where the 2016 Nissan Sentra comes in to the rescue. With a muscular 1.8L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine packed under the hood, the Sentra delivers a hefty 130 horsepower1 and 128 lb.-ft. of torque1. But that’s just the beginning, because not only will you enjoy its great potency, you and your wallet will be ecstatic with its fuel-sipping capabilities. The 2016 Sentra can boast up to an astounding 30/40/34 MPG city/hwy/combined2, which will allow you to go for miles without those annoying frequent stops at the gas station. In addition, Eco, Normal, and Sport drive modes let you customize your ride according to the roads you wish to travel. Switch to Eco for optimized fuel efficiency, or Sport for a more thrilling throttle and speed.
The 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Schaumburg, IL, is also dashing on the outside, with its the V-shaped accent grille and available 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels. Its Smart Auto Headlights automatically turns the lights on and off according to external illumination conditions, such as when driving through a tunnel or entering underground parking. You’ll never have to worry again about accidentally leaving the lights on and draining your battery, because the lights switch off automatically as soon as you turn off the engine.
As for the interior, there is a lot to go around in the 2016 Sentra! Soft-touch materials are featured throughout, giving the cabin a sumptuous look. Furthermore, advanced technologies give you an unexpected level of comfort and luxury. The available dual zone automatic temperature control allows both front passengers to individualize their climate settings. The steering wheel comes with cruise control and illuminated mounted buttons. You’ll also be able to interact with your mobile devices thanks to Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System3 and USB connection port for iPod® interface4. Infotainment will be at your fingertips with available NissanConnectSM5 with Navigation and Mobile Apps, featuring Voice Recognition5, which includes music, texts6, maps, and more!
1. CAL emissions (SULEV) equipment causes nominal reductions in horsepower (from 130 hp to 124 hp) and torque (from 128 lb-ft to 125 lb-ft). SULEV vehicles are available in California and some northeastern states. S CVT, SV, SR and SL models only.
2. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimate. 40 MPG for FE+® S models only. Actual mileage may vary – use for comparison only.
3. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
4. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. External device not included. iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod® not included.
5. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora,® if Pandora® app via NissanConnectSM is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
6. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.