2016 Nissan Versa for Sale near Bartlett, IL
Get Behind the Wheel of a Brand-New Versa Today!
Don’t feel like you need to sacrifice space when you’re buying a new compact car. The 2016 Nissan Versa for sale near Bartlett, IL, gives you a roomy interior to go with its efficient performance. To see for yourself, schedule a test drive today at your local Nissan dealer, McGrath Nissan.
The 2016 Versa offers a surprising amount of versatility for a compact vehicle. The Versa offers the most rear legroom in its class1 and you can be sure that you and your four passengers are comfortable at all times. The Versa offers plenty of room in the trunk when you’re on the way home from the Brewster Creek Shopping Center, as it offers 14.9 cubic ft. of space2. Fold down the 60/40 split-fold-down rear seat2 so you can fit tall or long items without hassle. For your smaller pieces of cargo, the Versa’s door panels have pockets that can keep books or maps within arm’s reach.
The 2016 Nissan Versa for sale near Bartlett, IL, offers the fuel economy you would expect out of a compact sedan. The Versa records 31/40 MPG city/hwy3 when equipped with its 1.6L 4-cylinder engine. For a smooth ride with every gear shift, equip the Versa with Xtronic CVT® for quick acceleration and better fuel economy. All in all, it adds up to over 400 miles4 between stops at the gas station, which means less time at the pump and more fun on the road.
The 2016 Versa makes every drive an enjoyable experience with its expansive range of technology features. With NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Mobile Apps5, you can control everything via voice commands or hands-free controls. The Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System6 allows you to project your phone calls through the Versa’s speaker system, and steering-wheel-mounted controls keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. On the 5.8-inch touchscreen, located on the center stack, you’ll have an integrated navigation system to direct you to local points of interest, such as Giordano’s. With available SiriusXM® Traffic7 and Travel Link®8, you can be sure that you’re on the fastest route possible to avoid the hassle of bumper-to-bumper traffic.
The 2016 Versa offers three pillars of safety: protect, respond, and monitor. With the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System9, six air bags distributed around the interior will give you peace of mind that you’ll be safe if the worst was to occur. To keep you completely in control on the road, Vehicle Dynamic Control10 and Traction Control System consciously monitor your steering and braking, so that your Versa doesn’t experience wheel slip or steering issues.
1. MY16 Versa® Sedan vs. 2014 competitors. AutoPacific segmentation - gasoline engine sedans only, excluding diesels and hybrids.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo.
3. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 31 City, 40 Highway. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison purposes only. Mileage listed for Versa® Sedan 1.6-liter with Xtronic CVT®
4. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimate 40 (highway) multiplied by 10.8 gallon tank capacity, minus one gallon. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison purposes only.
5. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Cellular technology is evolving, and changes to cellular networks provided by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Should cellular provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora app via NissanConnect is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
6. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth for details.
7. Required monthly subscriptions sold separately for each available SiriusXM feature after trial period, and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. Each SiriusXM feature availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options, and may only be available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service, NavWeather service, and SiriusXM TravelLink services (if any of the foregoing features are equipped on vehicle) available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2015 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
8. Available only on Versa SL.
9. Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system; always wear your seat belt. Even with the occupant-classification sensor, rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents; see your owner’s manual for more details.
10. VDC, which should remain on when driving except when freeing the vehicle from mud or snow, cannot prevent accidents due to abrupt steering, carelessness, or dangerous driving techniques.