2016 Nissan Versa for Sale near Carpentersville, IL
Get Behind the Wheel With a Test Drive Today!
The 2016 Nissan Versa for sale near Carpentersville, IL, is more than just a subcompact car. An impressive performance rate couples impressive fuel efficiency and a powerful engine, while the interior boasts an array of commodious amenities that prove to be the perfect touches to your drive. Stop by McGrath Nissan, your local Nissan dealer, to get a closer look at what this vehicle has to offer.
Views of the road ahead are illuminated by the chrome-accented multi-reflector halogen headlights, while available fog lights help you see in adverse weather conditions. Dual power body-color side mirrors are standard, while higher trims add on integrated turn signal indicators for safe and optimal maneuvering. Sweeping lines and strong curves help the Versa slide through air, while the available rear spoiler helps enhance aerodynamic downforce for a steady ride.
Take a seat inside, and you have a realm of comfort and innovative technology to bask in. Take hold of the available leather-wrapped steering wheel, find the perfect driving position via the 4-way or 6-way adjustable function, adjust the tilt steering column, and hit the road. The Nissan Versa offers all of its passenger’s ultimate comfort thanks to its 90.2 cubic ft. of passenger volume, and with the 14.9 cubic ft. of trunk space1 in back, your groceries from Jewel-Osco will fit perfectly.
For the shortest or longest of car rides, the 2016 Nissan Versa for sale near Carpentersville, IL, is equipped with the tech you crave. The available Nissan Navigation System2 is displayed on the 5.8-inch color touchscreen in the center stack, which seamlessly guides you along without a hitch. Give your loved ones a call safely and wirelessly in the Versa thanks to Bluetooth®3 connectivity, and respond to an incoming text via the available hands-free text messaging assistant4.
Whether you’re running errands or heading to Randall Oaks Golf Club and Banquets for a day on the green, you’ll have 109 horsepower and 107 lb.-ft. of torque getting you to every destination via the standard 1.6L 4-cylinder engine. This powertrain even integrates the Nissan Direct Ignition System and Continuously Variable Valve Timing System on the intake and exhaust valves for an enhanced driving experience. Frequent stops for gas will be a thing of the past thanks to the Versa’s maximum 40/31 MPG city/hwy5, which lets you go further on less.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
2. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status.
3. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
4. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply.
5. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 31 City, 40 Highway. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison purposes only. Mileage listed for Versa® Sedan 1.6-liter with Xtronic CVT®.